Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is my initial entry.  My blog is all about miniature wargaming.  The periods of interest that I enjoy are WW2 and the American War of Independence.  I try to keep my gaming to as few periods as possible.

I play Iron Ivan WW2 Skirmish rules with 28mm models from WarLord Games.  I also use 3mm Pico Miniatures for Spearhead WW2 rules.  And finally I am also starting to game the AwI with Perry models (28mm).

I will start posting photos of stuff I am working on.  I am currently painting up a platoon of 28mm Blitzkreig era German soldiers.  I also have a KV-1 tank that needs to be primed.

There will be more to come in the future.  I want to have some bits on my painting process.  My other gaming interest is making cheap and very good looking terrain.  28mm stuff is still a little trying for me.  My big thing at the moment is making realistic 28mm trees.


More to follow later....

No comments:

Post a Comment